April 2014 Progress Report

The weather finally warmed up here and I spent a little bit of time outdoors, but most of my spare time was spent quilting; in fact, with rare exception I quilted every day. On with the show:

April Goal #1 accomplished--Baby bullseye is a flimsy! Waiting to quilt this one until a little bit closer to the July due date:

April Goal #2 - Borders on the Christmas half log cabin UFO - DONE! It was my first experience with mitered borders and I am very happy with the results:


April Goal #3 - Quilt one quilt: Didn't happen. I waited too long in the month to order my thread. This one will be done next month. 

April Goal #4 - Complete 10 Trick or Treat blocks: DONE!

NewFO: Didn't happen. Too busy doing other things.

I've learned some lessons from the goal setting for this month--order the thread at the first of the month or the month before! I'm making a checklist for the quilts I want to finish. We also had lots of company this month and that crept a bit into quilting time. 


Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes -- here's looking to May and more quilting fun -- go quilt!


Comments

Popular Posts