Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2016

It's that time again!

I love the Blogger's Quilt Festival organized each year by Amy Ellis at Amy's Creative Side. This year she changed things up a bit by making the spring version of the Festival on Instagram instead of the blog community, and it was great.

I knew last year when I finished the tattoo quilt for my sister that I wanted to enter this one in the festival. It makes me happy every time I see it!

I won't bore you with all the details of it on this post, but if you'd like to read more about my process when making this quilt and the story behind it, take a look at the original post about it here.

For now, here are a few photos of No Regrets, a/k/a Steph Got a Tattoo for her 50th Birthday:



I was stumped as to which category to enter in the Festival, but ended up choosing the ROYGBIV category--I think it fits! Thanks for looking, and enjoy the Festival!

Go quilt!

Comments

Popular Posts