Where am I?

I'm here. And I promise that I haven't given up on this blog...I'm just busy with other things.

It's been a roller-coaster year to date. Work and school have taken up most of it, but bits and pieces of life have woven their way in and out.

I have not taken a single stitch since the first week of January. The only reason I was able to that week was because I was prepping for a procedure and the machine was next to the bathroom. 😬

Found out that I have some autoimmune issues, but at least I don't have cancer, and that's what I was afraid it would be due to family history. I'm on the mend, but still not quite my old self.

Our youngest and his bride are moving away this week, but only by about 150 miles--we can drive up for a quick weekend now and then. We will miss them so much--they lived about a mile from us and they would pop in and out quite a bit. We still have our other two sons here, and that's good.

I'm off to school in a few minutes and thought I would leave you with the photos I took that week in January:

I'll talk more about this quilt when I can. It's due in August, and that deadline will not be met.

Go sew and quilt!

Comments

  1. Life does really get in the way of quilting. I am just now beginning to piece some table runners for the first time this year. Sending prayers for your new health issues and hoping that you're back to quilting soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts