Coming attractions!

No new release movies here--but new projects! Christmas is coming...
...and obligatory sewing for others has been hot and heavy the last couple of weeks and it's been great, but I'm ready for the fun fest with all the making for Christmas. Sewing, quilting and knitting are in order. The rules for our family Christmas this year are make it or buy local.

So don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for awhile. I can't risk showing the stuff in case a recipient happens to see my blog. You will see some teaser photos!
Obligatory teaser photo
The Hubster will be making, too; can't wait to show you what he's doing!

And while there is still only one Christmas bed quilt almost completed, if there's time I'll work on the others.

In the meantime, go quilt!

Comments

Popular Posts