Which I did! I changed my method of applique on the Trick or Treat blocks. The previous blocks I had prepped using the starch and Templar method, but I get bored doing that with so many blocks at one time. So this month I decided to try the back basting technique and I have to say I'm enjoying it. It may be a slower process, but I feel I have more control using this method. I completed 7 blocks...
|February 2014 Trick or Treat Blocks|
|The retirement quilt - skewed because I'm too lazy to use a tripod. And it's upside down.|
Cat Patches and her NewFO members. (All I've done is cut the fabrics.)
|Bullseye block backgrounds|
In case you haven't figured it out, I am a SLOW quilter. I savor every moment and don't worry about how fast I can get it done unless it's a gift with a deadline.
Oh, what quilting fun I've had this month! I hope to keep the good times rolling through March, starting with quilting on Swiss Mocha this weekend.