National Quilting Day...


...is the BEST with FRIENDS! An impromptu gathering of three of my best quilting buds today in the Bottoms Up! Studio was fabulous. Deb, Katrina and LeiLani came over, we gathered in the studio and the hubster prepared a lovely lunch, while Katrina made dessert. Back to the studio after lunch and I was the only one that stitched--I worked on the baby bullseye quilt for the grand nephew coming into the world this summer. 

But we had a great time talking and catching up! Deb is going to be a grandma for the first time, Katrina has a new job, and LeiLani is going on another lovely trip soon. 

We don't get together that often but when we do, it's always good. We talked and laughed so much that I forgot to take any photos!

I've been practicing a quilting design for the retirement quilt and will be ready to quilt it tomorrow. I hope to get the quilting completed this week so I can work on the binding while I'm on vacation the following week.

Have a great week and happy quilting!





Comments

Popular Posts