Finally Finished! Baby Bullseye for Lane

The baby bullseye quilt for Lane, our new grandnephew, was completed and off to its honoree in mid-August. Little Lane spent his first 6 weeks at Texas Children's Hospital, but he's much better now!

Lane with his mommy
Isn't he adorable? I think he favors his mother's side of the family.

And in my haste to ship it off to him I failed to get photos of the entire quilt, so I asked his Aunt Jeannette to take a photo of him on it and I received this photo today!

Yes, it's a photo of a photo--I was too excited to take it to the scanner. And wasn't that sweet that they turned over the corner to show the label?

This is the quilt that I used the Accuquilt dies for exclusively with the exception of the border, and it is 60" x 72" (I like big baby quilts). It was fast and easy, and I believe I'll make another one of these for a future baby quilt.

That completes the list of finishes for August--go quilt!



Comments

Popular Posts