In my never ending quest to finish up some UFOs, I happened across this one the other day:
This is another from the long list of quilts that were never finished from the International Mystery Tour at the quilt shop I used to co-own. This one was from the very first one we hosted, and the country we "visited" was Australia. We had three colorways each month and I must have volunteered to take the pink colorway.
So 7, 8, 9 years go by and I'm not even sure what the status is of this project other than it is in a pile in a Bin, but I had an idea that this could be a quilt for one of the grands.
I opened up the Bin and found that all the rows were pieced--bonus! Three rows were even joined together and I thought, that's a good start! Started throwing the rows up onto the design wall and stood back:
I'm not going to over-think this one but if I don't put borders on it it will only be 40" x 64", so I dived into the cave and found this fabric:
So the next time you see this, it will probably have borders. And maybe it will even be quilted.