February 2015 Goal Setting

It's a short month. But there's a holiday in it, and maybe a little something extra for me this month...

350 Blocks Project - Shelly has set a goal for us for 30 blocks...wow. I don't know, but I'll try. Trick or Treat will factor into that count, and so will some borders and backings.

Something new will get started this month, and it's probably a Christmas quilt. If there's going to be a Christmas quilt on every bed in our house this year, I'm starting now. I'm trying to decide if it will be Jan Patek's Pinetree Village (in her book "Up on a Rooftop") or a quilt from Kim Diehl's "Simple Seasons" (the name of the quilt escapes me and I can't locate the book). You'll know by the end of the month which one I selected.
Pinetree Village by Jan Patek
Complete one quilt: By golly, I want that Little Lone Star done! It's small, and it shouldn't take that much time to quilt.

Complete a flimsy: It will probably be the Australia Pink Streak of Lightning IMT quilt or the German Braid IMT. Both UFOs, both living here rent-free since 2005. I'm tired of seeing that much pink on my design wall. One of the two will be my Lovely Year of Finishes goal for February.
Australia IMT Streak of Lightning awaiting its borders
German Braid IMT - the fabric on the ironing board will go between the braids

Decisions, decisions...what will it be? Stay tuned! I'm linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes at Fiber of all Sorts:

Go quilt!


Comments

Popular Posts