March 2015 Goals - ALYoF, 350 Blocks Project and other stuff!

I don't expect to make nearly as much progress in March as I did in February, but here's what I'd like to accomplish:

First - Finish a UFO. Chinese Nachos IMT quilt has been impatiently waiting to go on the frame for several months. How do I know it's impatient? The quilt and backing have occupied my cutting table since September (or I've been too lazy to move them out of the way). It's on the frame now and I didn't get a photo of the flimsy before I loaded it; here's the rendering in EQ:
I want to finish this quilt this month and it will be my March goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes.

Second: Complete a flimsy - I think it will be Pinetree Village; I'm on a roll with this one:

Third: I'd like to get the Pink Australia IMT quilt on the frame in March. Not necessarily complete the quilting of it; just get it on the frame. I still need to piece the backing, and sometimes that takes me a while.

350 Blocks Project: Shelly has set a goal for us of 30 blocks for March. I'm ahead of the game so I may slack off a little this month, but the Trick or Treat blocks go everywhere I go. I seldom get any done at home.

I'm linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes at Fiber of all Sorts and the 350 Blocks Project at Prairie Moon Quilts.



Go quilt!


Comments

Popular Posts