Swoon worthy

I try to limit my Pinterest scouring to once a week, and I'm usually successful. I kind of think of it like a power nap -- I'm not actually sleeping while I'm looking, but I feel like I have napped when I finish -- weird; I  know.

But today I found an image that hit me in the gut and knocked me to my knees:
I followed the Pin and found it at the blog of Quilt 1812: War & Piecing. I'm guessing this is another Barbara Brackman blog but the last post was in October 2012. But this quilt! Oh, I'm almost having to fan myself because I'm getting so excited about it!

I think I have to make it. I don't know when I'll start drafting it--maybe next year?--but I'll keep you posted.

Oh, yeah--and someone hacked my Pinterest account. And I wonder if it has anything to do with adding the Pinterest widget to my sidebar (which I have removed). It's all good now, but I do not Work From Home in Paris. Stupid hacker.

Enjoy your weekend, and go quilt!




Comments

Popular Posts