Leaders and Enders and missing bloggers

I have read about Bonnie Hunter's Leaders and Enders and have decided to try it, but instead of working on her project for 2014 I have selected something different: Holly's Garden designed by Suzanne Unbehaun (free pattern download available at Lecien's website). 



I love the colors in this version seen in Quilt Mania magazine.

I'll be cutting my pieces on my die cutter and placing them in a box next to my sewing machine and maybe getting this quilt done by the end of the year while I'm making all the others. All 111 blocks. We'll see.

I post in spurts and may be absent for a while. I post when the spirit moves me to, sort of like when I quilt. The spirit has been moving me to quilt, quilt and quilt some more! Life intervenes and I try to roll with the flow, but I hope to post my progress report at the end of the month.

Go quilt!



Comments

Popular Posts