350 Blocks Project

Sometimes, when I've been drilling through all the other lovely blogs, I see something that captures my attention and I think, "That sounds like FUN!"

 Prairie Moon Quilts' 350 Blocks Project

After I committed to Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts, I had a few moments and thought..."What have I done?" Good grief...350 blocks in a year? What was I thinking? But then I thought I should give it a try. As my sister is always saying, "How hard can it be?"

I'm committed to completing 20 blocks in January. I don't know which blocks they'll be, but I've already completed 4 blocks for the Trick or Treat quilt, and you can count other pieces like borders, etc. I put borders on the little lone star quilt and I'm counting those as 4 blocks.

Trick or Treat blocks
If you're interested, click on the Prairie Moon Quilts image above and you can learn all about it.

Go quilt!




Comments

Popular Posts