April 2015 Goals

Ah, April...the showers have started and hopefully we'll have a pretty, yet cooler day this Easter Sunday. The family will gather for brunch and dyeing eggs.

I want to get the Australia Streak of Lightning loaded and quilted this month, and this will be my April goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes.
...and that's still a lot of pink.
I have a pillow cover that's been waiting to be made for over 2 years...and I'll talk about that in another post.

There's always the Trick or Treat blocks; I'm hoping for another 6. Ten would be better.

Pinetree Village needs a few snowflakes hot glued to it and then on to the longarm. The next Christmas bed quilt is Snow Crazy. I need to figure out a different layout from what the original design was--the pattern is for an approximately 45" x 60" quilt and that will not fit a full-sized bed. I'll be slapping the blocks on the design wall and see what happens.
Pinetree Village flimsy
April is a busy month at our home and it's my busiest month of the year at work. Luckily, the taxes are done. We'll start the process of packing up Will to return to his mother next month. It's not that he has that much to pack, but he'll be doing it and will need to be supervised. Katrina and LeiLani and I are headed to a quilt show in Texarkana on the 11th, and that will cut into quilting time, too, but it should be fun!

I need to somehow make 30 blocks for the 350 Blocks Project...and I'm hoping to start the new secret project!



Go quilt!




Comments

Popular Posts